Sponsored

Exposed Carbon Fiber GT350R Rear Wing

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This is on a car at SEMA. Not sure if it's on a GT350R or just a normal Mustang, but it's pretty cool.

Sponsored

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
This is on a car at SEMA. Not sure if it's on a GT350R or just a normal Mustang, but it's pretty cool.

My bet would be on the Carbon Dynamics aftermarket part. The carbon on the 350 doesnt have the normal weave like that.

OP
OP

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My bet would be on the Carbon Dynamics aftermarket part. The carbon on the 350 doesnt have the normal weave like that.
Yea, it's definitely an aftermarket piece.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

Sponsored

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
It's an OEM wing that's not painted. That car is part of the Ford display. :thumbsup:
Just because its in the Ford booth doesn't mean its a factory part. I haven't seen the 350R wing in person but all of the picks shows a different pattern than this one. This one looks like every hood and wing I have seen on EVOs and STIs and not the carbon on the GT350. That's why I think its aftermarket since that car is a tuners car and not done by Ford themselves.

TraKWeapon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack On Order
Just because its in the Ford booth doesn't mean its a factory part. I haven't seen the 350R wing in person but all of the picks shows a different pattern than this one. This one looks like every hood and wing I have seen on EVOs and STIs and not the carbon on the GT350. That's why I think its aftermarket since that car is a tuners car and not done by Ford themselves.
Doesn't mean it's not either. I've seen the factory wing many times and that's it. These is no non painted carbon on the car so how would you know what it looks like. :frusty:

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Not OEM. It's made by Carbon 2 Carbon.

Described only as carbon fiber spoiler but Ford PR on the Bojix build calls it a "GT350-style" rear spoiler. No secret there. Lots of GT350 inspired parts this year.

Bojix Design S550 Mustang - SEMA-2.jpg

Bojix Design S550 Mustang - SEMA-3.jpg

Bojix Design S550 Mustang - SEMA-4.jpg

Bojix Design S550 Mustang - SEMA.jpg

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

No, don't /thread. Not the end of discussion.

When will it be available?
Where can we get it?
how much?
color options?
Material options?
Bolt patterns?

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package ETA Feb (US Port) under MSRP

OP
OP

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
A quick google search for Carbon 2 Carbon results in absolutely nothing. No website of facebook...

TraKWeapon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack On Order
Ok so not OEM. It looks identical in the photos. How close does it look in person?

Edit wrong company. How did these guys get the CAD drawings?

http://carbondynamics.us/

This is a temporary preorder page for The Wing until we finish the rest of the site. This part sells itself without any type of fancy sales pitch needed; this wing was created using the original CAD from Ford, so it's 99% identical to the original from Ford (Unlike the Chinese knock-offs floating around online).

Last edited: