Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
yall are killing me with bf deals lol! I'd like some cradle lockouts. is it really necessary to do alignment after install on them?
Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
yall are killing me with bf deals lol! I'd like some cradle lockouts. is it really necessary to do alignment after install on them?

Not at all, SUPER easy install. I did one side at a time and honestly took me about 20 minutes.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
do i need to pick up the bmr camber bolts if i'm lowering my car with their springs?
I would recommend them. Not always mandatory, but depending on the spring it may be a good idea.

You shouldn't need to adjust your alignment, but I would check it at the very least.

Matt

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
Just place my order for a Steeda CAI!! Thanks David, can't wait to put it on!

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Just checked the front page for the latest Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals, Does anybody know if there is anything going on with Whipple or Hellion?!?!? I am in the market for a power adder for the new car, and these are high on my list!

Bob

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Just checked the front page for the latest Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals, Does anybody know if there is anything going on with Whipple or Hellion?!?!? I am in the market for a power adder for the new car, and these are high on my list!

Bob
we have some killer hellion packages going on!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Just place my order for a Steeda CAI!! Thanks David, can't wait to put it on!
Pleasure doing business with you, sir! We'll get that shipped out to you asap, enjoy!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Bob
We will be running 10% off Whipple during our 12 Days of Christmas sale, which will be starting on the 7th of December. Details will follow after the BF/CM madness.

Matt

jcgcrawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium gt pp
Made my second black friday purchase this time from Beefcake.
Stainless power long tubes his price wont be beat
BMR sp088
BMR sp089
BMR cb05
Lund Racing Ngauge

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Bob

Bob,
We can set you up with a sick deal on a Whipple now or an even sweeter one during our 12 days of Christmas sale which starts at the end of the first week in December. Give us a shout and we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks,
Jared

Sponsored

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Hey Folks - All PM's have been received and replied!

Let's fill up that inbox again.

Alex, I think you've gone and lost it this time! :eyebulge:The deal on the MT street comps you gave me is absolutely crazy dude! Folks, take advatage of this before they send him away

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Made my second black friday purchase this time from Beefcake.
Stainless power long tubes his price wont be beat
BMR sp088
BMR sp089
BMR cb05
Lund Racing Ngauge
appreciate that!!!

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
we have some killer hellion packages going on!
Terry,

Send me a PM on what you can do. Only thing I have at the moment is a brand new set of ID1000 Injectors for the car. Will just do the standard 55mm turbos, will need tuner fuel pump booster etc..

We will be running 10% off Whipple during our 12 Days of Christmas sale, which will be starting on the 7th of December. Details will follow after the BF/CM madness.

Matt

Bob,
We can set you up with a sick deal on a Whipple now or an even sweeter one during our 12 days of Christmas sale which starts at the end of the first week in December. Give us a shout and we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks,
Jared
Matt & Jared,

Can you send me what you can do right now on a system please??? As I said above, I have a new set of ID 1000's, so I will need LUND tune/Nguage, fuel pump booster etc...

BTW.......I DO NOT have a VIN# for the car yet, will that screw up purchasing now???

Thanks Everybody!

Bob

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Alex, I think you've gone and lost it this time! :eyebulge:The deal on the MT street comps you gave me is absolutely crazy dude! Folks, take advatage of this before they send him away
Butter - I aim to please and just like everyone says about working with me. It's just, like, Butter

In all seriousness thanks so much for your support and business and let me know when you need more rubber!

Alex

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
I asked yesterday about the M-18000-F kit but may have been loss in the frenzy of things..

So, any possibility of any deals now or maybe, later on in the holidays?
Sponsored