Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
@breeves002

As the forums resident expert on everything electrical, do you have any theories on how a Mach 1 owner could unlock the independently adjustable suspension setting that the GT350/GT500 has? Happy to cash app you some coffee money for using up some brain power. I think its got to be something to do with installing the correct switch and updating the config to register the new switch.

steeringwheel.jpeg
Sponsored

NovaSayan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sayan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hi guys, I looked through a decent bit of the thread pages and just wanted to ask a few questions before buying my parts. Sorry if these questions have been answered before, I may have missed the messages answering these questions. I have a Automatic 2021 Base GT, that I installed SYNC 3 on. I have around 13k miles on my car. I want to purchase a Digital Gauge Cluster from an Ecoboost Automatic with 1k miles on it.

1) Does it matter if it's an EcoBoost gauge? The RPM limiter that's displayed would be different right? Is there any way to change that?

2) I have heard that using Forscan, I am able to code the odometer and only increase the number. All I need is Forscan and I can set the miles to 13k?

Thank you

mark958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - ESS S/C, HF headers, AWE exhaust
Quick update guys - got the Brembos, gt350 rear half shafts, and wheels installed. The Brembos took a LONG time to bleed but really happy with the result. Sync 3 update and wireless carplay. This car gives me big grins :)

Mustang.jpg

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
@breeves002

As the forums resident expert on everything electrical, do you have any theories on how a Mach 1 owner could unlock the independently adjustable suspension setting that the GT350/GT500 has? Happy to cash app you some coffee money for using up some brain power. I think its got to be something to do with installing the correct switch and updating the config to register the new switch.

steeringwheel.jpeg
We can try. I don't think it will work but its a simple configuration of the SCCM to try.

Hi guys, I looked through a decent bit of the thread pages and just wanted to ask a few questions before buying my parts. Sorry if these questions have been answered before, I may have missed the messages answering these questions. I have a Automatic 2021 Base GT, that I installed SYNC 3 on. I have around 13k miles on my car. I want to purchase a Digital Gauge Cluster from an Ecoboost Automatic with 1k miles on it.

1) Does it matter if it's an EcoBoost gauge? The RPM limiter that's displayed would be different right? Is there any way to change that?

2) I have heard that using Forscan, I am able to code the odometer and only increase the number. All I need is Forscan and I can set the miles to 13k?

Thank you
Doesn't matter. As long as the transmission type is correct and miles are lower than your car it can all be configure with FORScan.

SPQRROMANSPQR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I know this thread is about converting TO the digital dash however I am wondering if anyone knows or can confirm you can do the opposite and convert FROM a digital dash to analog gauges in a 18+ 401 equipped car ( I have not come across a definitive answer / example of someone doing this ?) I am in the market to get back into mustangs with an S550 purchase however I would prefer a 401 18+ for memory seats but want the analog gauges instead of the digital dash. can the digital dash be swapped out and a analog gauge from 400 equipped car put in its place with just coding ? Otherwise I might look into 15-17 pre facelift cars as they still had analog gauges with memory seats however id rather have facelift gen 3 over gen 2. If this is possible I will do said swap and promise to resell a digital dash for CHEAP on forum. Thanks!

Sponsored

LitStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020 Fastback
Hi guys I just got a 2020 mustang GT and I’m going to install the digital dash in it do I need the new clock spring or is mine up to date enough not to get one also I purchased a digital dash with 38k miles on it do I need to flash the entire digital dash or can I just lower the number down to the 20.3k my car has on it?

Ferrcad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Spring should be fine, only way to lower mileage is to bench flash the speedo to zero then raise to current using Forscan. Talk to Breeves about flashing.

LitStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020 Fastback
Definitely will need some pointer on flashing and what I need to do that is there any tutorials on YouTube?

Ferrcad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope, special software and bin files to bench flash. Only a few people own the software and equipment to do it. That is why I recommended the thread creator Breeves.

Sponsored

LitStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020 Fastback
Nope, special software and bin files to bench flash. Only a few people own the software and equipment to do it. That is why I recommended the thread creator Breeves.
Do you know if the dealership could fix it?

Ferrcad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Latinsen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang gt Base A10
also got a 2020 300a mustang. recently upgraded to 8inch screen and programmed drive modes. when i get a digi dash off a donor car, will my drive modes change on the dash when using the drive mode switch? and just reading the threads 19 and up mustang should only need like 4 things and programming with forscan to have a completely functioning swap right?

Mencho349

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've posted this question on a different thread, but not response. I did the digital Vaccum gauge update (Wipple setup) and for some reason when I go to write on the 3rd column from the right "3832" gets changed automatically to "3842". Is that normal, also the mod doesn't work for me? The gauge only shows vacuum. Has anyone try this and got it to work and if so do you have the actual entire line of code for the 720-06-01 configuration? This is the line in entered: 7CFF E67B 3832
Sponsored