OP
OP
TGGT

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Nice gains on the CJ. Do you like the A10 now?

What fuel was in stock runs?
so the stock runs were with 91 in the tank, and yes I love the a10. faster than the six speed everywhere and with me driving 2 hours a day it just makes sense
Sponsored

OP
OP
TGGT

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Also if anyone is interested I have 2,000 miles on the 19 now and it has had the same rattle as the 18 since about 800 miles. I've come to accept it as an operating carecteristic of this car. I have not personaly seen a 3rd gen that has not rattled, I wont be persuing any warranty work on this one. when it is time I will build an engine for it my self.

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
Also if anyone is interested I have 2,000 miles on the 19 now and it has had the same rattle as the 18 since about 800 miles. I've come to accept it as an operating carecteristic of this car. I have not personaly seen a 3rd gen that has not rattled, I wont be persuing any warranty work on this one. when it is time I will build an engine for it my self.
Mine rattles too .. more so when tuned than stock but I wouldnt worry about it.

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
oh my bad. yeah that pull was done in 5the gear. stock was 375/362 in seventh gear, but it cut me off at around 6k rpm or 155 mph, so I ran it in 5th gear just for kicks and it also came out 375 hp but I dont remember the torque. anyway when I ran it yesterday I wanted to do a fifth gear pull just for fun/comparision stake. the seventh gear numbers I guess you could say are the " real " numbers 481/426
Is 481 more accurate than the 521? Still curious why the difference, your HP in 4th 5th 6th should roughly be the same with torque increasing generally the closer you get to 1:1 , least that is what I have seen

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
Well, that shoots my theory to shit! I thought the “2k rattle” was the IM runners. I had it in mine. After Whipple install, it disappeared. A friend of mine had his IM ported along with some other NA mods, went with the lockouts and his disappeared. So I was thinking it must be the IMRC, but since you’ve still got it with the cj, I guess not!

Sponsored

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
Well, that shoots my theory to shit! I thought the “2k rattle” was the IM runners. I had it in mine. After Whipple install, it disappeared. A friend of mine had his IM ported along with some other NA mods, went with the lockouts and his disappeared. So I was thinking it must be the IMRC, but since you’ve still got it with the cj, I guess not!
I think your right about the runners, I'm curious how tuning effects the runners.

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
I think your right about the runners, I'm curious how tuning effects the runners.
I’m not sure about that. Mine had it before and after a few different NA tunes, but now, with the blower it’s gone!!

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
I’m not sure about that. Mine had it before and after a few different NA tunes, but now, with the blower it’s gone!!
Mine as well had it prior, but it seems worse with a tune, when I have it back to stock not nearly as loud.

OP
OP
TGGT

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Mine as well had it prior, but it seems worse with a tune, when I have it back to stock not nearly as loud.
Same here. And oddly even louder on e85

bigwill90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I want to pull the trigger on the CJ swap just don’t know any shop in middle GA to help me with lowering the motor . If anyone know a shop in middle GA that could help send me a pm . Great thread answer all my question!

Sponsored

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
I want to pull the trigger on the CJ swap just don’t know any shop in middle GA to help me with lowering the motor . If anyone know a shop in middle GA that could help send me a pm . Great thread answer all my question!
You got longtubes?