Sponsored

Stock vs Tuned vs JLT vs PMAS - The Real Dyno Test!

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
Do you have a link? I searched for posts started by you, but did not see anything.
I didn't make a thread on it because it's pointless. The result that people on this forum want didn't Happen . The car made zero gain. I wanted to make a post on fb in a group but again decided the pontential backlash wouldn't be worth it. People believe what they want not always with facts presented to them. I was one of the ones that wanted to believe it was a better intake and I spent the money for nothing. I'll also note that the maf signal was almost exactly the same as the JLT.
Sponsored

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
I hope you dont think a dyno tune is superior to a street/track tune. Pretty much all of fastest cars on this site typically are getting retweaked email tunes based off a log from the track or street pull. Not simulated real world conditions, actual real world conditions, you know where your car actually performs. Dynos have their place but they most certainly are not the end all be all or produce the fastest track times.
I feel the best tune comes from both not one or the other. This has been gone over for a long time let's try not to side track please.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I feel the best tune comes from both not one or the other. This has been gone over for a long time let's try not to side track please.
disagree. Ive done many of my single digit cars from the track and street logs. I typically never put my car on a dyno. But i will respect your opinion and not side track the thread. :D

Sponsored

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I hope you dont think a dyno tune is superior to a street/track tune. Pretty much all of fastest cars on this site typically are getting retweaked email tunes based off a log from the track or street pull. Not simulated real world conditions, actual real world conditions, you know where your car actually performs. Dynos have their place but they most certainly are not the end all be all or produce the fastest track times.
Agreed but I do like testing OP VCT changes on a dyno as it is difficult to ascertain gains or losses with each revision based on data logs alone.

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Dude....Severe BeefStorm

and the exhaust, BeefGrinder Extreme
:lol::lol::hail:

I'm am looking forward to the results. They should be close on a mostly stock car. On an all out NA build (non cobra jet obviously) though I believe the Pmas would out power the JLT.

70GrabberMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 351c 4speed Mach1
You don't make an intake. You rebranded the Airaid. Just like you don't make an SC system and you rebranded the Magnacharger. I can call my SC the Daltron SC all day long but it's still a a Whipple. You also rebranded Corsa's exhaust as your own too.

You literally take other people's products and rebrand them as your own...

As for wanting to see "unbiased" results, we should probably keep the people who say their rebranded axlebacks make 10-15 HP away from this, no?
I mean, do you not understand how business works? Companies take products and rebrand them to sell them. Usually there are contracts in place between the two companies and its called private labeling. You really sound like a pretentious douche with some deep seated sentiment against the company you listed. As someone who is in the market for a 15-17 GT, I would thoroughly enjoy knowing what options are out there regarding CAI and tunes and what effects they have on my vehicle.

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Way to trash up a potentially good thread.:headbonk::paddle: