Sponsored

Are their more GT's, EB's or V6's out there?

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
I see a fair share of GT's here. Quite a few actually, but the rental fleets of EB's and 6's out of SFO literaly flood the area. So much so that I feel the need to install some badges to set myself apart.
Sponsored

Zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6
Mostly EBs and very few GTs around here which is cool. Out of 10 Mustangs I'd guess there would be 2 v6; 6-7 EB; 1-2 GT. I haven't seen a GT350 or 350R yet.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
There is a good balance of the three here in jersey. I hope the V6 carries on in the line-up. I had a S197 V6 daily driver for a little while. It was a great little car. The 3.7 is such a solid engine. My daughter drives a 10 S197. We're looking at upgrading her car to a Grabber blue V6.

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Usually women gravitate to the V6, Millennials gravitate to the EB and
hard core Mustang enthusiasts to the V8

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Usually women gravitate to the V6, Millennials gravitate to the EB and
hard core Mustang enthusiasts to the V8
Really???? What statistical data are you using to back up that claim?

Sponsored

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Last edited:

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Maybe I am a rarity but 1) I was never a 'Mustang enthusiast' (though I always loved fast cars and grew up with hot rodders), and 2) I would never consider anything other than a V8 (not a bashing on the other trims by any means).:shrug:
I recently saw another female pull up to the gas station in a TY GT by where I work, too, so we are out there. (On this forum, too)

I have a semi-related question: When men see women driving a V8 do they tend to assume the car belongs to her husband or boyfriend? Just curious. Thankfully no one has asked me that dumbass question :p
However I did get the stupid 'Is it an automatic?' I feel a male would not have been asked that, even though plenty of males drive AT. (And?).:ninja:

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Maybe I am a rarity but 1) I was never a 'Mustang enthusiast' (though I always loved fast cars and grew up with hot rodders), and 2) I would never consider anything other than a V8 (not a bashing on the other trims by any means).:shrug:
I recently saw another female pull up to the gas station in a TY GT by where I work, too, so we are out there. (On this forum, too)

I have a semi-related question: When men see women driving a V8 do they tend to assume the car belongs to her husband or boyfriend? Just curious. Thankfully no one has asked me that dumbass question :p
However I did get the stupid 'Is it an automatic?' I feel a male would not have been asked that, even though plenty of males drive AT. (And?).:ninja:
I always assume whoever is driving owns the car. But maybe that's just me :shrug:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)

Awww aint that cute. She's so proud she can drive a manual!:D

Sponsored

Iam1096

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 yellow GT
Here in Columbus Ohio it depends on what side of town. Gt's and GT350's around me. EB's around the malls. Bought mine on Father's Day and most car lots had EB's. Each dealer only had 2 GT's on the lot vs 10- 15 EB's.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Awww aint that cute. She's so proud she can drive a manual!:D
If you are singling me out, I answer 'Yes' to the stupid question because I do indeed drive an automatic. ;):p:D

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
If you are singling me out, I answer 'Yes' to the stupid question because I do indeed drive an automatic. ;):p:D
Good choice your faster than the manuals.:cheers:;) Flame suit on for the manual guys that will be attacking soon.:D

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Dealer still has new 2015 Ecoboost.
Wow...how much are they asking for it? I don't see any new 2015s at all in San Diego listings. Just Used and 'Certified' (I assume that means Used).
Sponsored